Mishawaka Sheet Metal, a Division of Patrick Industries, is a growing aluminum and steel fabrication/distribution company that supports the R.V., horse trailer, shuttle bus, truck body, cargo trailer, marine and many other industries. Patrick Industries offers competitive wages and a full benefits package, including but not limited to, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Vacation, 401K, and HSA. Patrick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are looking for someone with minimal Assembly experience for our Assembly lines, Door Line and Box Line.
Team Members who work on the Assembly lines work in a fast paced, team oriented environment where we strive to produce the best possible product for our Customers. If you feel you would work well as a Member of our Assembly Team, please see the qualifications below and apply online today.
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast paced environment, with the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, but work with little direction.
- Follow verbal and written directions.
- The ability to stand for the duration of their shift with possible daily over time.
- Candidates must be able to bend and move freely with no restrictions.
- Minimal assembly experience.