Patrick Industries is currently seeking Group Leader candidates to join their growing team in Elkhart, IN. The Group Leader will perform a wide range of duties to assist the shift supervisor in prioritization, assignment, monitoring and training of assigned staff while performing routine record keeping and manufacturing duties following established manufacturing, operating and quality standards, under the general direction of the Plant Manager.
The Group Leader will be expected to lead Team Members as aligned with Patrick Industries Leadership Values and Customer First Focus to provide our Customers with quality products. This position will help direct and supervise team members in day to day manufacturing functions while working closely with supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within and between departments.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Under the direction of the Business Unit Director, the Group Leaders will manage their department by coaching, mentoring, and leading production employees to achieve Business objectives in all areas of safety, quality, and daily production rates
· Manufacturing parts and filling out and turn in all required production reports and part tracking sheets
· Training new employees assigned to department
· Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers
· Ability to work regularly and dependably including any overtime necessary to support customers’ needs
· Demonstrate ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers
· Demonstrate ability to perform multiple tasks such as making decisions, learning, and thinking rationally and exercising good judgment
· Lead associates on improving our safety, quality and health cultures
· Observe work to ensure that team members conform to production or processing standards
· Enforce safety regulations throughout entire Business Unit
· Work with management to resolve employee issues
· Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures
· Must have prior experience in a Working Group Leader/Supervisor Role with a proven track record, preferably in a manufacturing environment
· Candidates who are bilingual (Spanish/English) are highly desired
· Candidates must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to shifting priorities
· Basic use of computers
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written
· Be able to motivate and lead team to a common goal through own actions
· Candidates must be committed to high performance
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with key constituencies and all levels of management
Patrick Industries offers a great benefit package including: Health care through Blue Cross Blue Shield with company funding of the Health Savings Account option, company matching 401K, comprehensive Dental and Vision plans, paid vacations and holidays, and fitness reimbursement.
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributer to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.
Learn more about Patrick Industries, INC. www.patrickind.com