· Release pick tickets to the warehouse.
· Work with warehouse and outside sales to communicate order expedition and delays
· Expedite and substitute finished goods to meet sales requirements and delivery expectations
· Work with sales team, supplier, and product management to ensure clear expectations and resolution of requirements
· Foster Customer Relations
· Give direction to Sales and Marketing during product transitions; which will address potential E&O inventory, costs associated with pipeline supply, and opportunities to sell stock to depletion prior to new product introduction.
· Support the branch operations with inquiries and information flow.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Process orders, forms, applications and requests for quote.
· Provide pricing and delivery information.
· Process Customer Returns.
· Understand the Customers Business.
· Exceed the Customers’ expectations.
· Drive sense of urgency with ALL team members.
· Offer alternatives to meet customers’ needs.
· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries while handling and resolving customer complaints.
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
· Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
· Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
· Manage customers' accounts.
· Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
· Record details of important inquiries, comments and complaints with actions taken.
· Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
· Follow up on customer interactions. (copy all parties involved)
· Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
· Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
· Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer service.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrates a passion for excellence and shows respect for customers.
· Able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
· Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
· Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
· Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed.
· Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
· Strong aptitude for technology and operational procedures.
· Timely and self-sufficient.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Ability to operate in a detailed, structured environment.
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills. Communicate cross-functionally.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function to the satisfaction of the Inside Sales Manager and should have proven experience working in a Customer First focused distribution environment. The individual performing this job must be able to use common sense in carrying out their job duties. They must be able to adapt to changes in their work environment and not require immediate supervision to complete their assigned duties.
The individual performing this job must be able to perform the mathematical computations common in a business environment. The individual must show a willingness to undertake new projects and assignments in order to be a key contributor in achieving the overall mission of the Business Unit.
Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 5 years related experience in distribution preferred.
Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Office Professional (Access, Word, Excel, Publisher, and Outlook)