Divisions of Patrick Industries are looking for General Production candidates for all shifts. Offering training to candidates who are seeking a great opportunity, have a good attitude, have attention to detail, and a great attendance record. This is an opportunity for individuals that are seeking for advancement. If you are interested in working for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work, then apply today!
· Operate machinery
· Assist on production line
· Clean production area
· Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies
· Feed or place items onto equipment for processing
· Saw operating
· Candidates must have great attendance
· Ability to follow verbal and written directions
· Must be able to accurately read a tape measure
· High level of accuracy
· Strong work history
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
· Must be able to work in fast paced environment
· Adhere to safety policies
· Ability to work overtime as needed
Patrick Industries offers: full benefits package including but not limited to, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Vacation, 401K, and HAS. They also offer competitive wages, annual reviews, performance bonuses, gym reimbursement, and referral bonus.
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributer to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.