We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our growing team as an Environmental Health and Safety Manager in our Adorn Custom Vinyl facility. Adorn Custom Vinyls is a large manufacturer and supplier of moulded products to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries.
In this newly added position, the EHS Manager will be responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining safety programs to assure the highest possible degree of safety for employees throughout the facility. This position is own the overall framework and processes of the Adorn EHS Management System, which guides the development and implementation of the environmental, health, safety and social risk management programs for the organization.
· Deliver regulatory safety training and other internal safety training as identified and needed.
· Develop and issue Safety Alerts in a timely manner
· Address safety issues identified by the plant leaders and employees and develop action plans to correct identified issues
· Work closely with departments to develop safety programs (lockout/tag out, etc.)
· Create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment
· Manage workers’ compensation process and claims management
· Effectively develop, implement, lead, and audit EHS monitoring and measurement plans, train personnel to implement those plans and be able to accurately analyze complex data.
· Serve as communication link between management and employees by keeping all personnel informed of EHS related matters, handling questions, interpreting and developing programs, and helping resolve EHS-related problems all while promoting a culture of safety and heighten safety awareness for the business
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributer to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customer’s business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.
Learn more about Patrick Industries, INC. www.patrickind.com