Frontline Manufacturing manufactures a diverse line of fiberglass tubs and showers to RV and manufactured housing OEM’s, as well as wholesale plumbing distributors located around the country and is looking for a Line 1 Production Supervisor to help support the Leadership Team to continue providing Customers with quality product on time.
Under the direction of the General Manager, the Line 1 Production Supervisor focuses on supporting the day-to-day manufacturing operations of assigned manufacturing departments and is responsible to achieve productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, and safety objectives through both individual and team contributions. Through empowerment, teamwork, on-the-job assignments, and continuous improvement projects and initiatives you will develop and support your direct reports.
· Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all manufacturing processes and production equipment. Learn and understand all systems and procedures such as personnel safety, quality control, customer satisfaction, manufacturing and plant financials, environmental compliance, employee payroll, production reporting, plant metrics, maintenance, etc.
· Resolves day-to-day complications in scheduling changes, equipment utilization, and personnel requirements.
· Coordinate with sales personnel with regard to customer orders, routings, specifications, pricing, shipping, etc. to ensure high quality products consistent with profit goals, objectives and the customers’ needs.
· Develop and maintain high plant standards of safety and working conditions to provide maximum protection for the employees and equipment.
· Lead and manage manufacturing team, including training, mentoring, guiding, and disciplining.
· Know and understand company policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
· Responsible for the continuous improvement efforts that drive value added activity to better service the customer needs while impacting the bottom line.
· 2-3 year demonstrated ability at a leadership level in a fast paced, progressive environment, does not need to be manufacturing.
· Strong communication skills required, (written, speaking and listening).
· Strong desire to train and coach others to improve performance.
· Developed reasoning/problem solving skills.
· Strong accountability and follow-through skills.
· Strong tact and diplomacy; ability to work effectively with staff on all levels.
· Knowledge of 5S, Lean Manufacturing, and Value Propositions is preferred.
· A high level of personal integrity (self-esteem, confidence, honesty, and respect) are necessary qualities.
· Self-motivated to work independently in a busy environment with changing priorities and the ability to adapt.
· Desire to grow and move up with the company
· Intermediate computer skills, with strong working knowledge of MS Office.
· Highly organized; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
· Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative.
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributer to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.
If you are looking for a performance driven environment that is not just a place to go, but the place to grow and build a career, please send your resume.
Patrick Industries offers a full suite of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Matching 401K, paid holidays, paid vacations, health club, and tuition assistance. EOE