Patrick Industries located in Mt Joy, PA is seeking a Production Supervisor to add to their growing team. In the Production Supervisor role, you will focus on the day-to-day manufacturing operations for a growing Division of Patrick Industries Business Unit, mentoring under the Business Unit Director and Manufacturing Manager. You will have the responsibility to achieve productivity, efficiency, customer service, cost, quality, and safety objectives through both individual and team contributions. Through empowerment, teamwork, on-the-job assignments, and continuous improvement projects and initiatives you will develop and support your direct reports.
Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of all manufacturing processes and production equipment. Learn and understand all systems and procedures such as personnel safety, quality control, customer satisfaction, manufacturing and plant financials, environmental compliance, employee payroll, production reporting, plant metrics, maintenance, etc.
· Demonstrated ability at the team leader level in a fast paced, progressive manufacturing environment.
· 2-4 years work experience that shows progressive movement, with 2-3 year demonstrated ability at a leadership level in a fast paced, progressive environment, does not need to be manufacturing.
· Strong communication skills required, (written, speaking and listening).
· Strong desire to train and coach others to improve performance.
· Developed reasoning/problem solving skills.
· Strong accountability and follow-through skills.
· Strong tact and diplomacy; ability to work effectively with staff on all levels.
· Knowledge of 5S, Lean Manufacturing, and Value Propositions is preferred.
· A high level of personal integrity (self-esteem, confidence, honesty, and respect) are necessary qualities.
· Self-motivated to work independently in a busy environment with changing priorities and the ability to adapt.
· Desire to grow and move up with the company
· Intermediate computer skills, with strong working knowledge of MS Office.
· Highly organized; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments.
· Ability to prioritize, organize and plan work under own initiative.
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributor to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.