- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration degree with a concentration in Accounting from an accredited college or university is required. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) status preferred.
- Have a minimum of 6 years of tax experience.
- Public accounting and/or public company experience required.
- Position requires working knowledge of accounting principles related to
accounting for income taxes under U.S. GAAP and SEC rules and regulations.
- This position requires a working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax laws, and of tax reporting and compliance.
- Proficiency with Corptax provision and compliance preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform tax research and develop internal tax strategies and opinions.
- Must have proven corporate tax experience in a multi-state environment.
- Must have very strong analytical ability, good judgment and strong procedural focus.
- Being a well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player is critical.
- Must have proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Must possess good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Must be an intelligent and articulate individual who possesses excellent
written and oral communication skills.
- Must be computer literate and have intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics desirable.
- Identify potential opportunities to reduce the Corporation’s effective tax
rate and to reduce cash tax requirements through book-to-tax timing
- Must be able to identify areas for tax reporting efficiency by proposing best practice processes.
- Must be able to leverage technology to increase efficiencies and assist in
meeting Department objectives.
Patrick Industries offers a full suite of benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Matching 401K, paid holidays, paid vacations, health club, and tuition assistance. EOE
At Patrick Industries, our Customer First Culture has positioned us as a leading manufacturer and distributer to the RV and Manufactured Housing Industries. A focus on exceeding our customer’s needs every day; anticipating and providing the products and service which they want; investing time and effort to understand our customers business, products, and needs; going beyond what is expected; and doing what we say we will do, is critical at every level of our organization.
Learn more about Patrick Industries, INC. www.patrickind.com
Are you ready to grow your career with an industry leader, where both individual and team performance is recognized and rewarded? Apply now!